This event was held June 13, 2018.
- Webinar PowerPoint Presentation (PDF)
- Webinar Question & Answers (PDF)
- 2017 State Legislative Initiatives in Transportation Infrastructure Funding and Financing webinar
- South Carolina Department of Transportation Organizational Performance Dashboard
- Keep Oregon Moving (HB 2017)
- Portland Metro Area Value Pricing
- AASHTO Legislative Tracker
- NCSL Transportation Funding Deep Dive
Over the past several years many state legislatures have enacted, or are actively considering, proposals to increase funding or provide additional financing for transportation infrastructure. This webinar discussed some common themes and new proposals seen in recent legislation and featured three state officials who provided insight on how to make the case for transportation investment. South Carolina Secretary of Transportation Christy Hall, Utah State Senator Wayne Harper, and Oregon Department of Transportation Assistant Director for Public Affairs Travis Brouwer each highlighted key elements of recent transportation packages approved by their state legislatures. This webinar will be particularly useful to legislative staff and transportation professionals involved in transportation funding initiatives at the state and local level.